Driver CPC Health & Safety
1 Day Course - £70 Excl. VAT (Additional £8.75 Upload Fee Also Applies)
Who Should Attend
Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC) training is continual professional development which carries on throughout a professional bus, coach or lorry driver's career. Once you complete your Driver CPC you'll be issued with a Driver Qualification Card (DQC).
Benefits of Attending
This JAUPT approved course will give you 7 hours towards your required 35 hours of periodical training.
- Types of accident, ill health, slips trips and falls
- Health & Safety law risk assessment
- Hazardous substances
- PPE workplace safety & vehicle safety
- Fire safety & first aid work equipment
- Occupational health
- Ergonomics, manual handling & working at height
Upon completion of the Driver CPC elements of the course you can achieve the additional HABC Level 2, Health & Safety in the Workplace.