HABC Level 2 Fire Safety
1 Day Course - £85 Excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
This accredited qualification is aimed at anyone involved in the management of fire safety in any workplace. This includes Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Fire Wardens (Marshals) and staff working in any area where these is potential risk of fire.
Benefits of Attending
Those gaining this qualification will know that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace and will recognise the consequences of a fire in any premises.
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- Explain how fires are caused in the workplace
- Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- Describe the principle of how fires are extinguished
- Identify common fixed fire-fighting systems and where they might be used
- Understand the principles and practice of fire safety management at work
- Outline the duties of employers and employees with respect to fire safety in the workplace
- Outline how to undertake a simple fire safety inspection in the workplace
- State the role and function of Fire Wardens in their workplace
- Outline the content of a fire safety briefing