HABC Level 3 Risk Assessment
3 Day Course - £255 Excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
This qualification is designed for learners with a responsibility to conduct Risk Assessments at low risk premises.
Benefits of Attending
It covers the principles of Risk Assessment, the relationship between hazard and risk and requires learners utilise their knowledge learned by undertaking a Risk Assessment. Therefore laying a foundation for further development as a Risk Assessor.
- To understand the importance of Health & Safety in the workplace
- Understanding the principles involved in Risk Assessments
- An understanding of the relationship between hazard and risk as port of an accident and ill health prevention strategy
- Apply the hierarchy of controls to control risk to an acceptable level
- Apply knowledge of the Risk Assessment process in the workplace.