City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate of Competence in
Abnormal Loads - Escort Manager
Practical, Theory & Refresher Training, HTA Assessment Centre
Who Should Attend
Experienced Escort Drivers who understand the role and responsibilities of managing abnormal load movements.
Benefits of Attending
Attending the course will prepare you for the City and Guilds assessment required to complete the new level 3 qualification.
- Driver and vehicle legislative requirements
- The requirements set out in driver and vehicle codes of practice
- The roles and responsibilities of all parties involved with the abnormal load movement
- The documentation relating to the planned movement
- How to plan details of the movement
- How to brief all personal involved in the planned movement
- How to ensure that all vehicles have been prepared and checked
- How to effectively communicate with all third parties
- How to actively manage vehicles and traffic
- How to manage emergencies, incidents, unexpected situations and breakdowns
- How to manage the closure of the abnormal load movement.