Driver's Assistant Training
Carry & Deliver Goods Level 2 Pre-Qualification
1 Day Course - £85 Excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
Driver's Assistants who require training and current knowledge updates on the role, the duties, rules and regulations.
Benefits of Attending
It is the responsibility of hauliers to satisfy themselves that their own personnel are sufficiently competent to undertake the task of assisting a Driver during the transportation of abnormal loads or abnormal vehicles. Competent means that they are suitably trained and/or experienced for the role.
- Team working
- Contribute to the provision of customer services
- How to prepare the vehicle(s) before use
- How to check the condition of transport vehicle(s) and load(s) before departure
- How to effectively communicate with all third parties
- How to communicate with the Driver appropriately on the road and during reversing manoeuvres
- How to respond appropriately to emergencies, incidents, unexpected situations and breakdowns
- How to carry out post-operative checks.