Managing Transport Projects
3 Day Course - £285 Excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
The course is suitable for those with a basic understanding of the Transport Management and Project Planning Process. The 'Small Project Management' (SPM) philosophy is a standard method for managing all small projects to obtain a consistent approach while keeping paperwork to a minimum.
Benfits of Attending
This course presents a simple and practical approach for managing projects: one that strips away bureaucracy yet retains vital control. Using the SPM approach enables delegates to maintain control over many small projects, determining facts about progress, risks and achievements. They will gain assurance that the right products are being produced, to time and cost targets, and will become aware of problems at an early stage.
- Identify the main components of SPM
- Establish the benefits of using SPM
- Identify the best implementation strategy
- Describe the main concepts of the process
- Initiate a project using SPM concepts
- Develop a simple yet comprehensive project plan
- Understand the best ways for tracking a project and managing change
- Appreciate the role of the computer in the project management process