Operator Licence Awareness
1 Day Course - £95 Excl. VAT
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wishes to update their transport legislation knowledge to the latest standards or those who are committing to their continued development as a Transport Professional. Aspiring Transport Managers, candidates preparing for a full Transport Manager CPC and operators who are required to complete legislative training as advised by a Traffic Commissioner.
Benefits of Attending
- Up-to-date knowledge and the notification of future developments in transport legislation
- Provides peace of mind that you are operating legally in compliance with the latest guidance from Traffic Commissioners.
- Offers the opportunity to network with other industry professionals; sharing ideas and best practice.
- Operator licence undertakings
- The role of the enforcement authorities
- The operator compliance risk score (OCRS) system
- The guide to maintaining roadworthiness
- An overview of Driver's hours, working time and records
- Driver licencing system
- Driver CPC